Last Updated: 2017/08/18
Liam Twigger at email@example.com.
Skype avaliable on request
- Request Review Keys
- Review Embargo
- Monetization Permission
- Game Music Permission
DescriptionVoxel Turf is a block based city builder/action adventure game. Build cities or destroy them. Start businesses or rob them. Nurture your citizens or subjugate them. Build a real estate empire, or perhaps just drive around and blow stuff up. Its your choice! Voxel Turf allows you to be the force of benevolence or the agent of chaos in a city of your creation.
- Build cities and they come to life! Use either the 50+ prebuilt buildings, or build your own!
- Construct amazing structures with over 15,000 types of blocks in over 100 categories.
- Go cruising in a range of vehicles including cars, a tank, helicopters and even a ridable shopping trolley!
- Explore and raid bandit bases for loot and profit
- Earn cash from either completing missions, or managing a real estate empire.
- Destroy and vandalise areas with explosives, weapons and tanks.
- Decorate blocks with paint and decals
- Build intricate contraptions using switches, mechanisms and circuits
- Give buildings a sense of realism with various non-cube construction blocks, including ramps, stairs, walls and steps.
- Build bases and fortify them to project your power over your territory. Have turf wars with other players to capture territory!
- Multiplayer over LAN or Internet. Either compete, cooperate or just muck around with other players.
- Soundtrack of over 80 minutes in length
- Lua scripting for easy moddability with a C++ scratch-coded base game engine for performance.
Request Review KeysContact me (Liam) at firstname.lastname@example.org. Ask and you shall (most likely) receive. Review keys for the full game will be released prior to launch.
DownloadLatest stable can be downloaded here. The game can be launched in a “demo mode”, that may be played without a review key. Final release will be on Steam.
Review EmbargoThe demo has no review embargo.
The full game has a review embargo that lifts on the 3am ET Thursday 14th of September 2017, 4:00pm PMT (23:00 GMT). This is the same day as launch
MonetizationYou are free to create videos, articles and streams of this game, and upload it to YouTube or any other video site or streaming site and monetize these videos. No need to ask for permission, it is granted here. Go and get some revenue!
Game MusicYou are permitted to use the game music in monetized videos containing footage of this game.
You are not permitted to upload just the music – if you want to use the music for any purpose not related to the game you must contact the individual musicians to gain permission.
To be clear: if you are filming gameplay footage, you are fine. If you are ripping the soundtrack and using it for other things this is not fine. You do not have to mute the music when recording the game or streaming.